EXHIBITS & SHOWS
- Seeds – Still They Persist from the FemFour at the LMAKgallery on the Lower East Side in Manhattan, New York City from October 17, 2018 – November 3, 2018.
- The Lesson & The Equation – Visioning Human Rights in the New Millennium: Quilting the World’s Conscience, Women of Color Quilting Network (WCQN), Curator: Dr. Carolyn Mazloomi. Show opens on August 17, 2018 at the Filton Center for Creative Arts in Hamilton, Ohio.
- Seeds – Still They Persist: Protest Art of the 2017 Women’s Marches, national touring exhibit – see Still They Persist website for latest dates and venues.
- The Recycled Love – The Threads That Bind: Central Oregon SAQA exhibit at Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty Gallery, downtown Bend, Oregon. Opening August 3, 2018 and running through August 2018.
- The Recycled Love – Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show, Special Exhibit: Threads That Bind – Central Oregon SAQA Doors Exhibit, July 14, 2018.
- Tree of No Hurry – Trees Show, QuiltWorks Gallery, Bend, OR, open July 6, 2018 and runs through July 2018.
- The Recycled Road – Pathways, Central Oregon SAQA exhibit at Twigs Gallery, Sisters, Oregon, opening October 27, 2017, running through November 2017.
- The Recycled Road – Pathways, Central Oregon SAQA exhibit at Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty Gallery, opening September 3, 2017 and running through October 3, 2017.
- The Recycled Road – Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show, Special Exhibit, July 8, 2017. Tierney Davis Hogan’s piece – Recycled Road – debuted in the Central Oregon SAQA Pathways Exhibit.
- Jiko’s Robe – Asian Exhibit, QuiltWorks Gallery, Bend Oregon June 2 – 30, 2017. Tierney Davis Hogan’s piece – Jiko’s Robe is in this exhibit featuring Asian themed quilts. See the post Jiko’s Robe at QuiltWorks Gallery June 2017 for more details.
- Abandoned Water Structure – Your Body of Water, Part II, Seattle Municipal Tower Gallery, Seattle, WA, April 5 – July 3, 2017. This exhibit is a visual exploration of our connections to water and how it is protected and cared for Seattle Public Utilities. For more information see the post Your Body of Water Exhibit, Seattle Municipal Tower Gallery.
- Color Story VIII: The Loud Color Shift – Pacific International Quilt Festival (PIQF), Santa Clara Convention Center (greater San Francisco Bay Area), CA, October 13 – 16, 2015, Ohio Shifted will be part of the Shape Shifting Exhibit within the Creative Challenges Exhibit.
- The Recycled Door – Doors, Central Oregon SAQA Doors exhibit at Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty Gallery, opening September 9, 2016 and running through the end of September.
- The Recycled Door – Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show, Special Exhibit – Central Oregon SAQA Doors Exhibit, July 9, 2016.
- Color Story II: Silk Landscape, Color Story III: Random Not So Random, and Color Story VI: Archaeological Dig – Summer Member’s Show, Mott Gallery – June 4, 2016 and runs through June 19, 2016, Carytown – Richmond, Virginia.
- Tree Outside My Window, It’s Getting Warm in Here, We Will Not Be Discarded, and 1930’s Revisited – The Collaboration, Twigs Gallery, Sisters, Oregon. March 25, 2016 through the end of April 2016.
- Jiko’s Secret Robe – A Novel Idea Art Show 2015, Deschutes Public Library, Downtown Branch – March – April 2015. Jiko’s Secret Robe (based on the annual Deschutes Public Library’s A Novel Idea book, Ruth Ozeki’s Novel – A Tale for the Time Being) exhibited in the annual art show featuring work inspired by the annual community wide read A Novel Idea book.
- Color Story VI: Archaeological Dig – QuiltWorks Gallery’s “November Inspirations: Small Quilt Show” opening on the November First Friday Art Walk on 11/6/2015 and running through the end of November.
- Color Story IV: Color Change – Pacific International Quilt Festival (PIQF), Santa Clara Convention Center (greater San Francisco Bay Area), CA, October 16 – 19, 2014.
- Color Story III: Random Not So Random – NEW DIRECTIONS ’14, Barrett Art Center’s 29th Annual National Juried Contemporary Art Exhibition, Barrett Art Gallery 1850’s townhouse, located at 55 Noxon Street, Poughkeepsie, New York, Saturday, September 27, 2014 through Saturday, November 8, 2014.
- Color Story I – IV – Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show, Special Exhibition (Quilting Meets Couture quilts), July 2013
- Color Story I – IV – QuiltWorks Gallery, Bend, OR, September 7, 2012 –Quilting Meets Couture. The exhibit debuted the first four Color Story Series art quilts – Color Story I: Flying Triangles, Color Story II: Silk Landscape, Color Story III: Random Not So Random, and Color Story IV: Color Change.
- Ethnic Artist Roster, Seattle Office of Arts & Culture – Tierney Davis Hogan juried by the City of Seattle’s Office of Arts & Culture panel to be listed on their Ethnic Artist Roster – www.seattle.gov/arts/ethnic-artist-roster.
- National SAQA Print Ad – Tierney Davis Hogan featured in the Studio Art Quilt Associates SAQA national membership advertisement appearing in publications such as Fiber Art Now and Quilting Arts.
- 1000 Quilt Inspirations: Colorful and Creative Designs for Traditional, Modern, and Art Quilts (2015) by Sandra Sider – sections from Tierney Davis Hogan’s Color Story Series art quilts – Flying Triangles, Color Change, Silk Landscape and Random Not So Random were selected to be included in this book showcasing innovative work published by Quarry Books.
- Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show Festival 2013 Flyer – Color Story I: Flying Triangles was featured on the cover.
All images, works, and text are property of Tierney Davis Hogan and cannot be used without her permission. ©