I’ve decided to relocate – to Northern Colorado. Either the Denver Greater Metropolitan area or to Boulder, Colorado:
Why Colorado? Well here is a list that summarizes the reasons for my decision:
- I need to move to a major airport hub to put me closer to visiting my family and to make world traveling (should I choose to do that) more accessible.
- I have a longtime friend that lives in the Denver area.
- I have visited Colorado many times and love it.
- I need a new adventure.
- I hear they have a great quilting community
- The climate (high desert, high elevation) is similar to Central Oregon.
- It feels right.
- I want to live in a large metropolitan/urban area with more cultural opportunities.
- I love the mountains and always want to live near mountains.
- Look how beautiful this place is (The Flatirons near Boulder, CO):
More to come in a future post.